We help people in all stages of their lives immigrate successfully to Spain. We are motivated to serve you and increase your self-sufficiency in Spain and create opportunities to integrate healthily into this country. Our goal is to empower individuals, families, and businesses that want to immigrate to Spain with advice and services on local, state, and federal laws.

Benefits at Bufete Quadrant

We have vast experience in protecting the interest and meeting the particular immigration needs of both local and international clients. 

Spain Golden Visa

Spain Work Visa

Spain Working Holiday Visa

Spain Entrepreneur Visa

Frequently Asked Questions

You need to fill out the corresponding form, 2 white background photos, roundtrip flight booking, and a valid passport (at least 6 months at the time of the application).

Spain has 7 different Visas you can apply for:

  • Transit visa, it’s only valid for those who are transiting through the airports.
  • Stay visa, also called tourism visa, it allows you to stay for 90 consecutive days
  • Residency visa, for residency without work.
  • Residency and work visa, it allows you to enter the country and start working in the area that you were authorize, within the first 90 days of arrival.
  • Residency and seasonal work visa, It allows you to enter the country for work for no more than 9 months within a year.
  • Study visa, It allows you to stay in the country for all kind of studies and practices with no monetary remuneration.
  • Research visa, it allows to stay in the country doing the correspondent research and investigation authorize by an Official Investigation Organism Treaty.

Yes, the Schengen Visa is a valid transit and tourism visa in Spain.

The Schengen Visa is a document that allows you to move freely through the Schengen territory as a single country for as long as 90 days every 6 months.

This territory includes 22 countries of the European Union and 4 countries of the A.E.L.C.

It’s a special type of Residency and Work visa for investors. It allows the possessor to reside in Spain for up to 1 year. This visa is meant for those who can prove the acquisition of assets worth up to €500.000 and/or those who invest up to €1.000.000 in Spanish Companies.

In addition to the general visa requirements, the applicant needs to:

In the case of personal assets: Prove of acquisition with certification of the “Registro de Propiedad” (Property Registration). This certification must be issued within 90 days prior to the application.
In the case of investment: Prove of having made the investment within the 60 days prior to the application.

Depending on the visa you get, the common period of stay is no less than 90 days (Tourist Visa) and it can go as long as 1 year (Residency Visa)

Yes, as long as the duration or your Visa is for less than 90 days. You need to present the application at the Immigration Office or at a Police Station.

Each Visa has a different processing fee.

For Tourism Visa & Business Visa ꞊ $89 (For American Citizens $140)

*Kids under the ages of 12 ꞊ 44$.

Study Visa and Work Visa ꞊ $67. (For Americans Citizens $160).
Residency Visa $79.

It means “Número de Identificación para Extranjeros”; it’s the Foreigner Identification Number. It allows you to perform economical activities in Spain such as buy a house or a car.

You need to submit the application at the Consular Office where you reside, in person or through an accredited representative, attaching a copy of the biographic page of your passport, and the economic, professional or social interest crediting the request.

If you want to learn more about Immigration Law, our immigration experts can assist you with any request.

Contact us for comprehensive support

Get a grip on your financial administration with our accountant in Palma De Mallorca
Scroll to Top